NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 30 mai 2021

Ewan that I still believe you ???

 


but you even lie to yourself
what are you going to do again
one watching me cross the street
you think i'm going to run to you
no no no no
I am not without a ball of courage me

do and not just once
I barely touch you 1 millimeter
and you leave haunted ghost of your heart
you were never there
except for
try
your connery
I am going I said to him come on
and
no I'm leaving
say what
fair what
that you are a royal asshole
I do not want anymore
I have enough
Paris
london london sydney
Paris
London
dax
that's enough

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *