NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 28 août 2021

miodio yes

 miodio yes

you have everything I am you everything
open your eyes my little plug of tenderness

What are you waiting for
he sells your life on the best offer
it makes your old epassoir a real sieve
Dear
in uk there is camera everywhere it is the english safe
so make you steal your things, there is no one close to them who could inform them
even to steal you
darling quick to do something
you did not do it anyway
it's uoi his next shot in your underpants
go
jqimal for you
 fire it
the somom the train camera fixing the dol instead of the train
my heart
you are the chosen one
it's not a game or a circus to sell your life
Dear
you are the man of the year
you will be glorified
everything will be returned to you
you are the most incredible
beauty never seen
Dear
make your life your dreams
your dreams come true
please forgive me orthographie  I'm erect
ditto I love you from the bottom of my heart of my being….

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *