NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 juillet 2022

Aussie Aussie I will do but


I am not reassured
at the slightest opportunity the scare quol demonizes me emcore because of...

in short, the golden Buddha's hand signifies
for a just cause
help heal achieve wish think
meaning if the fealing passes
it's ke gift from heaven asks
remotely it takes between 2 to 3 days of arrival for the person
in person immediately
as for mantras and protector

exception to the rule
only true love
it's immediate
face-to-face or remote
maus I'm not i con. I'm in the moon all the time yes but not. con
then I would put directly on the blog so that the person knows that it is for him
OK
OK
thanking you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *