NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 17 février 2023

Letter to my Husband

 

Letter to my Husband

my baby i have a billion to tell you
I don't even know where to start

I would like to be there I assure you
I really regret
i hope i'm in your pocket
I'm stupid my love moved

so let's talk about us
Babe
no matter the time the moment the hour
Come and kiss me
to better start off on the right foot, happiness

but wait for me it's mine

Canada
we have always been happy
it's up to me to arrive
you will tell me with nothing I will go anyway

it's for integration into the country but it's long
I'm scared of my life
for the future employer vision
I have two
the day before freddie
21 2 p.m.

this is why canada
I sail full
my only motivation you
you tell me maybe you don't care
I derail

here is integration canada I don't know when and how

I wish you come
regularly

about my daughter
I don't want to take it away from you
I wanted to tell you
I don't want to come or talk about it anymore, it's behind
tell him that i love him with all my heart

and see her
but with you

after if your heart heals
together we will pick upyou my air my heart my boomboom
1 second is still too long
my husband

in the morning i know you're the first when i open my eyes no matter the time
you're here
my heart opens to the day that begins

I suggest you what I do
after that it's up to you to add more if it suits you
you will be there
no need to talk
just our wings on top of each other
when I close my eyes I see us again in your shower me your shoulder in hand damn it
I miss it
my head on your shoulders behind your back
if I talk about your navel there I crack

baby you are beautiful
gorgeous
amazing
I put you on twiter for tomorrow this morning

baby if you could put a live for me
you think that the second I don't think about it
the people around I don't care
they tell me where you are you don't speak

I want to tell them
goway

I am with you

There
kisses my love
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *