NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 20 février 2023

Lionel you want to know my bottom of tears as you see these people including the redhead

Lionel you want to know my bottom of tears


as you see these people including the redhead
 
 justice at last


attacks, death, erased, forgotten, paper removed, uproot throw steal shaved
violate

you are alone
Why

but our heart is called sought

we cannot destroy what we are
lover
to be in love
it's the greatest happiness in the world
We

it's all over
enough evil enough death

we can't destroy our heart

baby yes i hurt
nanosecond is centuries

you were you are you will always be
My love

I miss you you are my life it's hard sometimes
my body has your back I I
I crack
your skin your lips your hands
your breath on my face
it can't be explained
love

where you are baby
don't forget that i love you very much
tenderly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *