NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 14 février 2023

To my husband

 to my husband


me it's the gene to undress that even the top I undressed only to you me it pains me I'm like that it's like a lack of correction towards you I can't do anything

Short. usually it's 5 minutes and get the hell out of here. the 1h30

physical - 23 kl again he tells me another 5 I would have regained my normal weight but it was the look of the man and not the doctor and that I did not like he knows taken from the top my trauma is in the process of recovery since I dance. live for you. I move my head better but not yet that I have my respirator I have tablet blood pressure he added that I can be proud of myself I am very beautiful. it bothers me I don't have to undress like that. same as the top. compared to you here it is for you not for others it is just a doctor but it pains me s


orry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *