NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 avril 2023

a girl a boy a boy

 
a girl a boy a boy a girl who has her own eyes I still hurt from having suffered all this atrocity I don't want him to believe that I'm not asking for anything we don't ask for anything we were separated by an unimaginably excruciating force all his children will come to him the 5th sun for that i should have it permanently all it takes is one take with you does he really want it I am more for a reason of state than him even if I love him has died trust him like you trust him you are his states I find it hard to believe to believe it you will quickly understand that the state you represent for him is the world that he will have the best pure considerate that exists YOU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *