NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 28 avril 2023

barely arrived already assaulted

 

barely arrived already assaulted
SO
answer
the key is done hooded and not just once
keanu her back
is almost at the operation he risks being paralyzed

answer

with gentle elegance
I can't do much
nor for the klé it is his own actions that turn against him
and my mother

the, one like the other
I am no longer
both are gone
It's finish
and we don't do it on someone when it's not worth it anymore
it's over as soon as they walk through the door

indeed without me it's the fall

this is how

go to them instead of me
they left me overnight
it's their problem
not mine either

thanking you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *