NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 avril 2023

thanking you Nadine

 

 

.....on my reservations that I made this winter I can until my pension
my cat no worries
there is no more
social worker the town hall no longer gives vouchers
and associations are empty
answer Monday from her
if no one wants to help we can't do anything
I am waiting for the red cross
I have no more pans they came to seize but not returned
I cook my pasta with the hot kettle, salad bowl and plate on it
in war as in war
remaining 1 euro 50

on a trip I can repair myself
but on the spot no
hoping nothing will happen to me

just a little time
and you will breathe

I want to believe you
but it's really more than war down here
 my interim mission refused would have suited me well
 don't worry it's all over soon
so new life
new identity
for your safety

I take

thanking you Nadine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *