NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 juin 2023

the neighbours, gathered to support each other


the neighbours, gathered to support each other find a system like it was covid again I thought I was in total war I spoke calmly by making them understand no it's not war, and and reframe my neighbor to his girlfriend ukrenienne for her to arrive I told her I will be taken to leave one day and the drama no stays there but you have your girlfriend no, 1 hour to reassure him cry and there I like you ohh me I don't I've never been so cold him, don't leave it's a mess, but when she's here him I'll go see you we'll see each other me no ohh him I won't be able to see you his daughter is coming this weekend she'll come get you me I don't know if I'll be there him you're I haven't left, I'm back where I was again, him telling me, don't leave

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *