NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 17 juillet 2023

between key and my husband

between key and my husband
Husband just freezes from a long distance without even kissing me
key not his fault I'm falling 13 years behind destruction and more hell damnation until the 21st I have to hold on
two years I've been asking you waiting there's an exchange urgent help and I'm working for,
good for nothing I don't know anymore
the faithful key prefers to live a lie
when there is no more nadine there will be no more nadine, tomorrow I force myself to go out to the doctor and take an appointment
psychiatrist, terrible night terror, i piss in a violin 'is the same for you
you stay unmoved so leave me alone let me live no
a new kiss and it's my mother's heart and alcohol
 i need privacy
warmth be
you are marble so get out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *