NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 15 juillet 2023

Germany

 say germany


insist phone as I cut myself off from the world to answer it there. it has to sound .no i won't reject you i really want to meet again you have so much to say. I tell you enough to suffer.apparently
panic attack you too feeling of burial. if I could I would really come but I did not
you can. already you have taken it upon yourself and you have succeeded on me you will tell me not far stairs but outside to wash dressed and to communicate to you. I don't know what happened. but it can't last for you or for me. do as you wish. but come

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *