NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 24 juillet 2023

I tell you you know what it does when you know how to do anything



sing play to be beautiful move i worked very hard with you and it kills you for a fuck twice look yourself in the face you destroyed my talent my life my beauty for a fuck at least the conversation 6 years late because you don't have the balls to be face to face too late now disabled why you are ashamed you said it in your fucking magazine swallow them until the last piece I called 15 for help when I read YOU ARE ASHAMED OF MY DISABILITY sorry but disgusting fake ass and you continued your cma as if nothing was

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *