NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 21 juillet 2023

So

 so for my husband

I had the blower from the psychiatrist but nice he refused to give me the same treatment as four years ago when I attempted suicide. and told me you are normal, not him, you no longer need heavy psychiatry. he's an idiot he keeps you social network in the world with his 18 phone lines without even being crazy to say hello out loud he doesn't have the guts to close the door it's easier said than done I'm here and for your ex you finally got the truth and you couldn't bear you will have preferred who you tell him than his close entourage and it's an idiot to forbid your child even has a momentum towards his mother yourself and tomorrow leave early but walk yours again rv you will get there ccas you are protected in case by me legal paper do not fear ok see you next month. you are normal don't forget that….

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *