NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 15 août 2023

he is cursed in the soul liar unfaithful traitor and above

he is cursed in the soul liar unfaithful traitor and above all he silences you until you crack at needing him I will manage to leave france and interpolate told me 24 hours he catches up with him and in prison for having stolen my child and declaring myself dead buried above all tampering with even his second marriage the papers here I am never going back my rabbit m has confirm← prison he will be entitled to it and she too especially she the theft of my property from my house that you know in australia sydney

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *