NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 septembre 2023

ohh the power of my daughter, it's me who takes care of it because the fathers are going to lose control

ohh the power of my daughter, it's me who takes care of it because the fathers are going to lose control, on one's birthday yes she is behind, me?? a supreme elevation at the same time your question is who will hold me and then what else infinite power there is only my mother and I don't know where she is and I don't care since I'm no longer one of her steps for her, it makes me smile, baby and me, thank you very much for your intention we are mature enough to be nius even bigger it is

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *