NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 26 octobre 2023

il nous l'a piqué !!!!!!!!

 

I remind you that you are married!!!! yes enentillage that’s enough married to what if I don't go to illuminati you see it there speechless draft and I did nothing!!!!!!! show your eyes look at me (dia on command I'm laughing) he's not going to steal it from us anyway look at me .......she has it.....Genesis I did not do anything you are linked to another disaster you are saved from your Bernadette arrives wait for me to make her understand what I concern myself remember a 1 be become a king stop I didn't do anything I won't do anything he's done!!!!!with someone!!!! of course Diana he stole it from us!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *