NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 octobre 2023

MCKINNON

 

with delay negligence on my part I answer you swear what you want none you will stand even before your swearing of god or the devil you are the black and let yourself be torn not his strings it pleases you against your sacrifice me you ombe I don't care you're screwing me I don't care you play the injured person on the verge of suicide so that I intervene to get you back on stage and you don't even have to turn it back and you can shove your books up your ass, I don't care We're not together anymore long time ago !!!!!  addict yourself, I don't care either yet raise your hand on me just one more time you will regret it bitterly a slow death alive you have already lived it since without us but I will gladly accelerate it with ultimate suffering as by taking mine from you IT'S FINISH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *