NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 octobre 2023

These are the same

 

These are the same as the Ukrainian trump montages he won't believe it yet When in Biarritz I hear again you bird of ill omen the result was catastrophic in addition to failing me!!!! everything has been frozen since but I can't I'm not its function what you have just provided us in turn but they are too credible avoiding his loss I will hold on I have the heart that pulls the nation falls it is effect domino on the rest of the globe fortunately he has all the faults of the world but it is not him integrated into his country!!! !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *