NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 octobre 2023

you caught what she said about me

 

you caught what she said about me that she needs me to make him bend to his knees so already this lady mistakes her dreams for her dominant desires for realities there is no question of blackmailing me, manipulation even for all the gold in the world to force me to do anything because she was parachuted by fuck into political circles by sex and I don't confuse the conchonne and the rags to wipe your hands plus she thinks she is irresistible but costs so much that even her own country will reject her because we don't don't imprison young people, they are homophobic and this is the reason for any refusal towards this so-called lady very clear thanking you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *