NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 16 novembre 2023

Baby, my baby

 

Baby, my baby I know very well that you are not afraid of anything and that you crush her with your gaze but he promised me that you will no longer be in her presence and always with him, that is not the case I cannot tell him don't forgive that he took you that he told you when he took you that I was dead you now know who your father is also but save me from the damn don't judge me, he was gone how do you want me to tell him all over the world like I little I looked for him in vain, you have his strength his physique his immense talent infinite I love you Faitn from the bottom of my heart Love....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *