NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 10 novembre 2018

I will make an exception

I will make an exception

it's easier to go through my soul

even if he is ignorant despite myself

deaf in addition to being blind about his true condition

short

normally like me and tomas earlier william we are from the same clan high dignitaries Roma gypsy him of the empire self me catalonia anglo sax brief a well port of history our

that can change things any movement and many more

but if you are not in front

and that you did not touch me would know that the hand

my fortune-telling card or whatever

it will be only temporary

to make people crazy

in love among others

that's us

william and me

it's for that for 10 years I struggled so that he does not approach my

short

yes we do not wear we save

and when we save in others they are like our little ones

at least the very first

after the long list we do not count at all

in short, coming back to my nanny

I'm going to concoct a meaning

he loves when it comes from me

and that of me

me is the music

you choose your support

my supoort in addition to my drawings

that's it that's all

will know him and now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *