NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 7 juin 2021

DioMio really you want me to answer the exchange

 

DioMio really you want me to answer the exchange

the time that you do not have to sulk to moan
I am going I am not going jesus marie joseph
I'm already in your 11
9 will be in 2 part
and the 11 will be between two fly on your planet
 seriously you don't hold the road next to me
go break your stones to mope you
on your I don't know
I know or not
ohh stop
you act like a spoiled kid
you are of mini strength that you could be higher
 and it's me every time in your place to kick your ass so that 
you get off but when you don't get started
you are the king up there
but it's so rare that I'm up to the point of your 
sulking again just now then
honestly the goddess meets her king you will come 
back when you understand who you are

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Tu me manques beaucoup

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *