NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 septembre 2021

I Try …My Love…

  • I try to stay busy so that I don't think about you. But, whatever I do, you're always on my mind. I miss you my love


I'm not sure I'll be able to resist any longer before I cry. I miss you so much

When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open them I miss you
When I send you a message, it means I miss you. When I don't write to you, it means I'm waiting for you to tell me that you miss me

The best part of the day is when I have the chance to finally hold you in my arms. Everything else is just a haze that reminds me of how much I miss you.

  •  I know this is ridiculous but I miss you already. I see you in everything I do and in everyone I meet.

     I hope that one day I will understand you how you manage to be without me

I don't really always succeed
sometimes yes
sometimes not
when you come down to earth
Do you think about me
when you fly
think you got me
stupid as a sponge I am
but know
I wash the water is your body
I drink her it's your skin
I eat my tongue is wrapped on yours 

Here it is here it is …



I think about you all the time. I miss you so much my love. Even all these kilometers between us, I have the impression that the distance brings us closer. I just wanna tell you that I miss you and think about you right before I fall asleep. Even if you are not by my side in my bed, I would like to tell you I love you. I love you more than anything: more than the distance. Just the thought that soon according to your desire I will soon hug you gives me chills of happiness…


 

  •  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *