NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 avril 2022

you don't have the time busy disturbed overcrowded until July 13 will

 

you don't have the time busy disturbed overcrowded until July 13 will 
show you and the pissing 
conners it confuses
 me I don't know your 
puppy broom I rectified 
lg on the right road 
reluctantly you had given 
your word to I'm going
 to the Eiffel Tower 
and we, you understand why it's no, I'm confused, 
overbooked as you don't care about my face, not before July 13th,
 neither do I, definitively, on the other hand, I've had enough, 
I'm going to move one day or another to ue no one comes knocking 
on my door selfy from you 3 meters away bravo dirty guy of no word

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *