NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 septembre 2022

Poème d'amour

 THE BLUE OF YOUR EYES


The blue of your eyes reminds me of the sea and your look gives me hope

Every time my eyes meet yours I feel flames in my heart

Your eyes draw me towards the unknown I feel possessed by the desire to love you

I am only looking for a bit of happiness to share and a generous love to live

Life and a passage from a chapter of happy history

The choice and in our hands

You and I, fate has chosen us, we are building a love that is faithful to our two lives.


My dream to live with you in happiness and joy I darling you my love you

I take you in but arms I fill your body with love and hug

I keep dreaming even the day wake up Asiseou get out you are there and in front of me

I am thirsty for you your presence gives me hope to live happiness and joy

this blue that attracts me is the sky of my universe and the sea that gives me freshness

 You are the love and the hope of my life your smile makes me happy am proud in love

I love you with all but force you are my nurse who will cure me of my suffering

Give me a chance share this happiness with me love my joy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *