NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 février 2023

Lionel Mckino'n Keith

 I will always love you like it was the beginning


With you my life takes on meaning. I have you in my skin, I have you in my soul. Without you everything is dull gray without a whisper of life
You are my hope, you are my ideal. I love you.
You are the person I dream of spending the rest of my life with

Your smile triggers something in me that I couldn't explain

All my love, all my thoughts, will be for you and you alone
I found in you what I prefer in this world

I only feel at home when I'm in your arms

You are my favorite moment of my days

You have the only lips I want to kiss, the only heart I want to conquer, the only arms I want around me.

Everyone has a destiny and you are mine

I'm almost out of battery on the phone.
know that I fell in love with your soul as soon as you kissed me
wherever you are I think of you
even if it's empty cold gray since..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *