NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 mars 2023

Chéri.....

 

Listen to me

no I did not want to intervene, they have their life
as long as i could
 I've been all around
that they are well
that they are fine

and when this bitch brief
I could no longer
I screwed up

I failed
I took weeks months to come back up

and exploded my days my hours my happiness
he arrived

and he doesn't want me out of his life

and make me understand

I'm in
 I can't explain

a part of me
snatch

need me

I liked it

darling i don't want him to feel he's abandoned again

he doesn't have it
but i don't know how to tell him
make him understand

apart from going home

here is what i have
besides that I don't have your hand

I plug the autoresponder mode into me
Me too....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *