NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 17 août 2023

Viens jusqu'à moi




Come to me

Do you listen to me when I talk to you?
Inside the prison of your heart
I know how much weight your tears
And the questions inside you
 
I understand pretty well that you protect yourself
Of all bad things and all the traps
Quieting your pain
 
I know the long list
Of barriers between us
When for doing as everybody
We pretend until the end
 
But I want a different place
To be the soulmate and the presence
Who understand everything
 
Chorus:
 
Make fall down the walls
Come destroy stone by stone all the walls
And shorten the distances that take you away from me
I share your wounds
I understand your mistakes, your fails
If you tell me the words that you think at low
Come to me
 
I'm there inside the silence
Everyday and everytime
I will wait for you to continue
For admiting what is that grives you
 
I want that different place
That of the soulmate and the presence
Who knows helping
 
Come hang with me
My heart is as a refuge
For finding quiet steps
to love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *