NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 18 octobre 2023

.why you returned returned to r

 

...why you returned returned to r I can't believe you again you take me back to throw me better again I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR LIFE  R  as long as I am no longer at all sure of you it will be no plus you should accompany me to my medical exams they are very hard very exhausting and you are there yet you can postpone anything and do it again after no no it's the 19th I come out completely empty of everything and especially bad for you..do you understand?????? if yes are you really sincere without detours the escape it's beyond my strength to have you and heartbreak that you leave without warning without warning for........this no longer happens so understand..... ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *