vendredi 28 août 2026

You're going to get blamed instead ofthat was always her goal.



 Prove it.


I can still hear you;

you never wanted to listen to me.


Pyramidal tree—

everyone in her office has that tattoo.


Some keep it well hidden;

she made *you* get it.


They sacrifice innocence

to achieve a fleeting immortality.


You were the only bond of love—

Dolly’s mother-to-child connection—

the only one in the world who opened the doors

after seeing a child before her

dressed in bell-bottoms stitched with American flags.


That Balenciaga sacrificed you.


Come back from 2006—

I beg you.


Find the words you wrote—

the things you should have told me.


Have your tattoo removed;

it’s the Crown of Thorns turned upside down—

Satan.


I never stopped loving you, but you forgot, and it wasn't enough

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Désolé…. Émue

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *