NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 21 juillet 2019

Michael


you are dreaming
to be a rock star
but you do not share with me
yes I know I'm there
but I miss you
from my eyes
that you are happy

life your dreams my little heart
appreciate the iconic places
every step every breath
are your success ahead
on them of tomorrow

but do not forget the ges who love you
even if I'm happy
I'm here with you
but your smile
just for me
I miss each time
my little heart
that's all, if you hear me

I give as much as you
but I've got the pictures
like at school
number 1 of the class
a picture
short
but my image
it's you, that's it
I miss you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *