NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 11 juillet 2019

You are Ian

You are Ian

you are there for me
when you were on your island
until I do not understand anything
that much later
that you are the intuitive psychic medium that you want
you knew before me
and that you came to paris
to be present
I did not even know what it means

to have someone in your life
to have someone who understands
to have someone who loves you

whatever I am !!

you are the only one I have ever created !!
because there for this cup here you were well before me!

my star
my beguiling
to no longer know how to speak
just to be in the fountain
from your eyes

by my fault
I lost you
what am I null
 for my birth capacity yes
but for my heart ??
you are the first
to have my heart beat
in Paris in your eyes
I have a heart me ??
Yes !! you are here in front of me !!!
I was unable to tell you
to say a word
you had already left ...
you were the first you are and will always be my reason to exist

by my fault again
I share you with computer
the Internet
the television

Or my hands
my heart

for
not copy you
but to try to see again
the fountain of your eyes
as pure as god
to created the man on earth !!

that's what you've been, will be and is for me
Ian !!!
wherever you are
You....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *