NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 avril 2021

21 september ma Reponse David

 

you laugh ?? the ahaha make me laugh what you did
 to him until he took his money his sex with t destroyed
 his life !!! 
 
at your personal end
oh if you think i'm doing this to make him come back
I'll stop you right away
I do this for love
Hello love ?, open your stupid dictionary
Love is powerful and even crosses infinite mountains
and I don't want anything
and yes poor idiot
 
you come to supliez me but break it is the 
return to the sender of the name of David your pieces fall 
?? it's his pieces of bestial scoundrels like you the wailing 
wall it's in Jerusalem it's not at home, Know that THE ROSE 
can be lenient it's God who forgives
 not me
your mercy
Where is she ?
as you broke
clears session immediately ended irrevocably

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *