NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 avril 2021

a word ?? and you

 


to access the oracle you have to be pure for them
or carry love within you
so strong
that if from inside
you can't or can't fast enough
only your intense pure love will open you
do not tell me
than
you still love me
you still love me
jesus marie joseph
you love Me
jesus marie joseph
like that
suddenly
Hello
nadine my nadine how are you
no it’s not right
hello moreover it's with you to you no here
hello how are you going to do
teleport me in a blockade
you will watch me for 14 days
ahh you like it
you are happy
you succeed
and you believe
run baby run

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *