NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 29 novembre 2021

she called me in total panic

 

she called me in total panic

not me
there will be a problem she moves urgently and humbly asks me
(that's not her thing, she's how to say very dry and unfriendly 
to the normal)
and as I received an SMS
engie
electricity
who tells me
they will slow down the energy
I told you
 
so i ask her
as in France there is spam sms which asks for money brothel account
in short in case I ask him
it may be spam
emme tells me
what's next
and write me an email
not well celine dupuie
and Thursday postponement
to see this
I had to go to town hall
well i will go thursday
 
in town hall ask for a certificate to prove that I exist it 
is to recover (the strong holder) the name in France 
portefort it is 1000 euros it is 1000 euros it is what
 my mother left me but false to prove that there 
is a hereditary certificate
I need my mother's family record book
she never had one that's what I have of
 her it's not her family record book
 
 
celine ccsa is all honey

I'm staying
you are my baby god miracle
dear it's true
and you are the only one
equally
don't forget don't forget you no more
You are the only one
I know you you don't care how I don't care
but it's not good
so we both don't care so
of
from everyone
will make you see
we kiss very hard
baby
I draw you
you can go sleep
stay a bit
online little bit with me no i'm selfish sorry
I do not move the baby rest you ....
from the bottom of my heart
love always in you of me in me of you
every nanosecond that for both of us....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *