NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 avril 2022

Bébé…

Baby I have  private ordte problem


between the shit the failure change of operator
internet and telephone
wear everything days vs nothing
11:30 p.m. truth mails to fall
im there 1 month early
on the internet and on the phone
if not I would not have had everything in 2 days
but I thought it will be direct debits on the day of my pension as agreed
and good no
Alas
on the 5th
we are the 30
fingers crossed
who leaves me
bring me luck
if you like
brief in case
with nothing left of me
don't panic
maybe it's only 5 days
ios to represent you the direct debits
ohh baby
I'm sorry in case or max the 5th in the day or the 6th I'm not in fact
it happens I'm going to keep everything baby possibly interruption cut it's not me
forgive me....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *