NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 avril 2022

yes Aussie he knows you wanted to hire me but I wanted to volunteer

 

yes Aussie he knows you wanted to hire me but I wanted to volunteer 
with you he knows I didn't want to
 take advantage of him knowing that I'm stupid of cours
e yes no I kept it from the other side of my blog the 
other my refuge and and and and will never come back
 to me it's wrong when I could do it allow myself 
this world thousands of paths to take as the right place
 
he's there, go get him, my god, too early, too late, turn the 
street, you're running
yes, time, life, the two of us, it's him, but I haven't 
had the chance to go all the way 
back there, if I could, I'll go there right away
 to snatch my foot from his ass, and in front of the only thing
 that I will do is to tear off his clothes from mine even in the
 middle of the street, there on the spot, yes no word no kisses 
way of saying opp nadine his key yes I am proud of him union 
even on the ground in the middle of the street I don't care
 
then voila, I only have the possibility so internet,
 telephone to tell him every second every breath moved 
sorry yes it's atrocious horrible death when this
 fucking life you destitute temporarily cuts you
 out of order or lack of anything another to 
be dead that's what it does
he's my life ca parret idiot stupid what you 
have left to love love him only a keyboard 
an ear your poems your stuff it doesn't
 matter yes it's only around for him 
exactly december 1986 mitry mory he
 was in exchange country descending 
from his bus his guitar as clothes
 his dundee hat my heart is gone 
after it's our life to us..
 that's all for me sorry moved...
so

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *