NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 31 mai 2022

we didn't put the knife to his throat when he's cracked

 


he's idious liar deceitful talker
 loser that indelicate repulsive 
loser voluntarily abandoning his own convictions
 his pupils I caught him with vagus wobble live 
I have a vpn from the beginning and the worst
 that he says that it's only a visit that 
he makes her lose everything is reduced, all 
day messages look he falls almost every 
second yelling at me in the middle of work 
I work I returned in time ey in hours there was 
the only condition to be correct also suitable to me
 
back desuus I left 15 days in metagala it was already over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *