NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 25 juillet 2022

Fragola and zztop other



I take you at your word Fragola
are you aware that you can send me a package?
I'll give you the postal address just in case.

and what

shamalows
mini cigarillos with filter or not
Preferably Ninas
jelly powder sachet mint dessert
come on we dare
your lips on your paper
and if your heart tells you
dog food for my cat
mint candies
and if you still have room
from barbecue or natural chips

that's it that's all
and then if your heart says again, drop me a note
good night have nice dreams

ahh optional but it keep  me a green emerald guitar you who distributes them like candy and make you happy
make me happy too
Waiting for your news
I hug you strongly

Chevremont Nadine-Laure 
1 rue buffon 
Apparemment A32
3 étages 
40100
Dax
Nouvelle Aquitaine 
Landes
France

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

L' ÉCONOMIE LUMIÈRE - Béhar

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *