NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 16 juillet 2022

Fragola i

   fragola i don't hate i even forgave you forgave you

you did not come to me and accepted to answer you. you're nervous suspicious completely paranoid you blame me for my slightest words or simply I explain it to you after you until now it's all normal that you know what I've become since you. at least I believed it you yell ti thy excuse you believe fe through you send me your buddy it's funny what. that's the next step screaming screams want to burn me the witch. blows? what have you become. so and so you tell me Fuck to me be saying that you still love. I'm sorry but stayed with very Friends your delusions I don't recognize you anymore I don't know who you are anymore. leave me alone finishe.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *