NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 20 juillet 2022

let's talk about me letter for you Walker

 let's talk about me letter for you Walker


precision
clarification

on me

due to my heavy sentimental liabilities
fragola the same but in bipolar doug the toad

it is he who is so named
Short
doug who hears nothing sees me nothing understands nothing not even himself
except the person in front
to finish

I have since moved my jaw
17th day
I started to speak pretty well
december last year
I communicate only by writing
I spoke but missing words in the sentence and the person opposite sometimes no pariente it always ends up in writing with my notebook pen in my sav permanently

since december the sentences arrive but
lisp my English accent and I still have my notebook pens in my bag

so sum up yesterday from
it's impossible
and moreover I fight
everywhere since July 8
Where. bed. the. my blog is also my notebook
write search. I have a concern. you will have my page
you will understand
thanking you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

L' ÉCONOMIE LUMIÈRE - Béhar

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *