NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 décembre 2022

it's crazy forgive me

 

it's crazy forgive me
in his presence
my skin is soft
I'm calm
soft as silk
why not the body yet
it's mine
but there is
my skin
I am a tree I was there at 4 p.m.
I'm
I'm not lost
he lost you
the dark
my husband and I our parents
he is my family
my mother
he lost his life
me
I was crucified with pain
my left leg tomorrow I hope nothing more at the kine 
if not I will explain how
the dark needs light to be
not this dark this dark is for the needy created 
from scratch out of jealousy
industrial what
how to enter what is not in fact
the black hole
inside inside
breathe breathe
time is on your side

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *