NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 31 décembre 2022

the POWEL I answer

 

the POWEL I answer

yes the common is tom cruise
and
it gives you a nice leg
mine too
but i won't hold you
not even a single second
to want to push an honest man for millions
 that you seek to recover you intend to come here
 as well to tell you that I will tell you the same thing
turn around i kick your ass
without me you can't prove
we have the same sequel but one ca is not enough
 you need the one he loves so much it will 
put more weight in your damn balance they call 
me don't worry same answer as the attention
go fuck yourself deep
happy new year bottom of your gut

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *