NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 12 février 2023

of me the most disastrous


of me the most disastrous it's that he immersed me in alcohol the drug like a little dog i have been in rehab I'm still there somehow I have my godfather here I put stopped took 6 years my godfather has christmas she is still there I bought for it is the Jewish custom of guest and it was jm and I took 1 beds pure alcohol beer my godfather for a week told me held my hand but I didn't I don't have an escue I should have said no that's all I thought it was the way to love of love my godfather says he made me dive to leave the man i love control me what I will not dive again explanation why of how I'm completely dumb stupid it puts you in blinders and you follow like nothing blinded by bullshit I'm sorry...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *