NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 12 février 2023

of my two days of the tomorrow

 

of my two days
 of the
 tomorrow

early morning my 40 kilometers

I need it
to clear my head
forget the pain
that I miss you
of you will be in my arms
kissing you
and forgot that
to share it
that she touches it with my love
until she leaves
it hurts
it kills me
 
 I'll be back around 2 p.m.
bench meeting with jeannette 92 years old

Monday morning
physiotherapist
after following the doctor with my radio story
for my acupuncture and physio prescriptions
and prescription of my inhaler

the time I do not know seriously that I will return on Monday

I read my phone
i love you dearly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *