NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 26 mai 2023

I know who you are honey blonde

I know who you are honey blonde
why do I come to see you you are between two bottoms and as soon as you see me your reaction
you're blond darling
I tell you no me
say before we have very little time
say that breaks my heart
No
No
and I tried not just once, it's melting beauty
I even stuck him he couldn't move
but it didn't go up not a lift nothing nothing at all
blond honey, you're crying
nothing you want to stay or not or see the one who skinned you alive you left why by the way
 you forgot your médoque and afida it's always happiness
she's going to have quite a surprise
well then
no you don't owe me anything but I will send you to someone who cares a lot for you we agree
see you in 48 hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *