NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 28 mai 2023

no no I'm asking you again I'm like that I was surprised Why


no no I'm asking you again I'm like that I was surprised Why I shared so many good times around him he is invested by his hands by his soul I do not disagree it's too bad your disagreement when it's broken it's broken we don't pick up a plate to eat again with there is no one more discreet than you I will really miss you my cat will feel lonely tell me he has the same default as me pissing while standing up and doing nothing he will end his life alone from you as I was with the love of my heart why act like this the click of idiocy only stops by itself for a moment who knows

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *