For Hamlet
Not sorry I do not understand
You know who you are at least ??
a winner
Mon king of the world
Not before
now
And tomorrow
I did it at 007 last year
Yes I have nothing else to fuck
like you
You think when we have finished our paths without bottom
both
I have nothing to fuck
We will meet again ??
No I will not stop this
This machine there
but what are you doing ??
Ok my voeux of the 13 I give it to you
As at 007
But for only three months
Combined power
together
like before
I think we really need it
both
like before
really
Go top start now
And that the show must
Go on
ps
I do it
Because yes I still can not see you thus suffer
since
Peace one day
Then I'm back
for you
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
mardi 13 juin 2017
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Toi Nevermind
Toi Nevermind je vais m’occuper de ton cas personnellement Qu’est ce que vous avez à plagier comme ça? À la virgule pres !!! Usurper ainsi...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.