NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 19 août 2017

Michael my loved one

Michael my loved one

It did not take long for you to wake up

Of course for you everything is possible

You are Mr Broadway

But the condition you impose
Or implies if I understood correctly

Since it is me who is chosen your playground

Make me blush
As at your red place
As if yesterday
You were telling me ...
Ah it's there I'm red tomato
You loved it see me so

Good ok

Not too hard negosiation

But not before I see your poster on the way

And there it rolls as if nothing was finished

you are OK???
I do
and
thank you

Yes it exists me to see you again at broadway
Yes yes you read well..imagine ..
My leg trembles already of your magic
In short you understand .....
whaooooooooo

And your visual response
And also displays it
Oh my god quickly
I want to see you too

That's all I can write I dance with
guess....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *